Saturday 27 August 2011

Ten ambitions for my second year of Graphic Design.


For a more productive, better all-rounder way of living and learning.

1. Take my *NEW* Macbook into Uni- set a limit to my day's work and don't do any Uni work in my bedroom- it won't help me to relax.
2. Gain some more work experience.
3. Become the master of my Wacom tablet. It shall take orders from me...not the other way round.
4. Make my own website to advertise and promote my work.
5. Sleep for at least four hours a day (or constantly think I'm about to die, a la last year).
6. Make a thirty second illustrative animation.
7. Take at least one day off a week.
8. Publish an issue of a magazine/zine.
9. Sell my work at my own stall at a craft fair.
10. Create my own typeface...that isn't shite this time.

Sure...it may sound like taking time off and sleeping will reduce my workload...but you will be surprised. Last year, I believe, was seriously affected by my lack of sleep, and general unhappiness because of it. Sleep= motivation to work= more experimentation= a happy, shiny portfolio. BINGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment