Sunday 10 July 2011

World Traveller.


Having just come back from a short break with my beau to Turkey, my travelling instinct has been awakened more than ever. I have always enjoyed visiting new countries, and have had a passion to do so for as long as I can remember. I love experiencing new cultures and ways of life. This holiday was my first to a predominantly Muslim county. Experiencing the call to prayer from the Mosque Minaret and meeting Turkish locals was a completely new experience which I shall remember for a very long time indeed.
In the spirit of travelling and exploration, I have set myself the target of visiting a new country/city every year for the forseeable future, to develop inspiration and a wider view of the world we live in. My list for personal interest (thus far) includes:

* Antwerp
* Barcelona
* Berlin
* Brighton
* Bristol
* Brussels
* Capri
* Cornwall
* Costa Rica
* Fiji
* Florence
* Ghent
* Greece
* Iceland
* Ireland
* India
* Lisbon
* Liverpool
* Luxembourg
* Japan
* Jersey
* Madagascar
* Manchester
* Mexico
* Morroco
* Munich
* Norway
* Norwich
* Peru
* Rome
* Russia
* Scotland
* Seychelles
* South Africa
* Switzerland
* Sweden
* Tunisia
* Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment